Pira Packaging Summit returns to London for 2013
After a massively successful 2012 event Smithers Pira is pleased to announce that the Pira Packaging Summit 2013 will be held in association with Packaging News in London on 12-13 Novemer 2013 at the prestigious Millenium Mayfair. Held prior to the UK Packaging Awards, taking place nearby at the London Hilton on Park Lane - make sure you plan to be in London for these key events in the 2013 packaging calendar.
Last year was a truly successful event - thank you all that attended and contributed to the discussions!
The Pira Packaging Summit 2012 featured the most high-profile line-up of speakers and panellists from across the packaging industry so far, including Stora Enso, Huhtamaki, Ball Packaging Europe, Sealed Air, Dow Chemical, consultants PwC and many more, as well as end users Kraft Foods, PepsiCo, SABMiller and Metro AG.
This one and a half day event took place on 13-14 November 2012 at the London Hilton on Park Lane, and was a platform for senior decision-makers throughout the industry to discuss key strategic challenges from across the packaging value chain and long term strategies for success. Run in association with Packaging News, and preceding the UK Packaging Awards taking place at the same venue, this year's Pira Packaging Summit was a great success.
>> View the event highlights here
Over 70 leading companies, including Mars, Tetra Pak, Chesapeake, Unilever, Nestle, HP and Crown were at this event - see who attended in London!
>> The Summit was very well-received - see what you missed out on here!
What you missed at the Pira Packaging Summit 2012:
- Exclusive industry data and expert analysis that you won't find anywhere else
- Panel discussions focused on highlighting what end-users want from packaging and how the industry can work together to paint a better picture of packaging
- An in-depth look at the standards and directives set to shape the industry
- Real insight on industry hot topics and what they mean for you and your business
- The exclusive opportunity to network, discuss and share ideas with your industry peers and potential new clients
- Foresight from senior figures from the world's leading packaging companies
This was a must-attend event within the packaging industry and it will return on 12-13 November 2013. Stay in touch for more information!